linkway.INTEGRATOR is a tool that allows you to integrate GPS data from multiple sources in one central location. This is extremely helpful if you have a lot of data that you need to access regularly. With linkway.INTEGRATOR, you can connect to GPS data providers and view the data in one system. linkway.INTEGRATOR additionally introduces the possibility of exchanging information about the location of vehicles between related companies. linkway.INTEGRATOR's main goal is to link all GPS providers together. The view of GPS location data of vehicles in one system is designed to facilitate and speed up work. linkway.INTEGRATOR is a standalone solution.
The multitude of systems for monitoring cars on the market, the scope of their functionality, the method of operation and numerous limitations of data sharing significantly impede meeting the requirements of customers related to the monitoring of the transport of their goods. Today it is not about just sharing the location, but about the way in which it is done: safe for all parties of the logistics process. linkway.INTEGRATOR is a tool that allows users to integrate their GPS data with third party applications. It is a safe and easy-to-use solution that allows companies to share their GPS data with selected contractors. linkway.INTEGRATOR is a secure and reliable platform. It helps users manage their GPS data with a friendly interface.
linkway.INTEGRATOR can download data to the system from all your telematics providers, without your consent the GPS data is not shared. You provide the telematics data of the vehicles only to selected contractors. It is very important that your contractors see the location of vehicles only during the duration of the order.
Knowing how important data security is in business, linkway.INTEGRATOR allows you to precisely define the rules for sharing data:
- the data is transferred only between related users of the Linkway platform
- GPS data on completed orders can be stored in the system for up to 365 days
- shares are created individually for each Linkway panel user
- the provided car can be monitored all the time within the given date range or only during the implementation of the transport order
- an additional function is an e-mail confirmation of the vehicle being made available by the Vehicle Owner, the Owner may withdraw the sharing at any time
- it is also possible to define what data will be transferred: only the location data of the car or selected telematics data (e.g. temperature of the cold store)
- sharing data between system users is simple and clear, but most of all it supports the operator in automating sharing on the terms set by him